1. Information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this “Refiance and receive 6 months free property management” Promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Subject to condition 3, this Promotion is only open to Australian residents.
3. The following are ineligible to participate: (i) employees of the Promoter, Mi Casa Property Boutique, Orange Mortgage and Finance Brokers or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with the promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
4. This offer is for a limited time and can be withdrawn at any time.
HOW TO CLAIM
5. To be eligible to claim this promotion and receive 6 months free property management, eligible individuals must, during the promotion Period, undertake the following steps: (a) Refinance the home loan on their investment property(s) with Orange Finance.
(b) Switch their Management Authority to, or already have it with, Mi Casa Property Boutique.
(b) It is a condition of entering the promotion that entrants agree for their personal information to be added to the Mi Casa and Orange Finance databases and to be used in accordance with the purposes set out in these Terms and Conditions.
6. The promotion is applicable per investment property. If one participant refinances two investment properties that Mi Casa manages, the 6 months free management applies to both properties. If the entrant also requires an owner occupied home loan refinanced, they will not receive any further benefits.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entrants (including an entrants identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the participant.
9. The 6 months free property management is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
10. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory implied guarantees/warranties as provided under the Trade Practices Act, ASIC Act, or the Competition and Consumer Act including the guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law or similar laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees and the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.15. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether received by the Promoter or not) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a gift.
15. The “Promoter” is MCPB PTY LTD AS TRUSTEES FOR MI CASA PROPERTY TRUST TRADING AS MI CASA PROPERTY BOUTIQUE ACN 168095494) of 17/17 Pembroke St, Bicton WA 6156. Tel 0403 124 699 and ORANGE MORTGAGE & FINANCE BROKERS Australian Credit Licence Number 390618 – ABN 55 143 493 127 Level 2, 33 Colin Street, West Perth, 6005.