Welcome home to STUNNING RIVER FRONT LIVING at this 16th Floor Luxury Altair Apartment! Indulge in the magnificent waterfront views of the Swan River and located only a few minutes stroll to Elizabeth Quay and the Perth CBD.
The open plan South facing luxury home blends high quality finishes with a thoughtful floor-plan. The bright and welcoming open living and dining area flows out to the large balcony with the expansive views.
The kitchen is loaded with stainless steel appliances, gas cook top, glass splashback, integrated dishwasher, stone benchtops & plenty of cupboard space that will allow you to create masterchef quality food.
The large master bedroom overlooks the river views plus balcony access and an en suite bathroom. The second bedroom has a semi en suite and both rooms have built-in robes.
Staying at home has never been more fun, enjoy the abundance of resort style amenities on offer – heated pools, spa, sauna, gym, gamesroom, poolroom, library, outdoor chess, tennis, function rooms…..
And if you need to head out – leave your 2 cars in the secure garage and explore your neighbourhood – take a stroll for coffee, join in any of the fitness sessions in Langley Park or a cycle around the river. Dine at the wonderful restaurants, which are a stroll or free CAT bus ride away. The Perth Stadium and Elizabeth Quay are now open and will host a multitude of events and is just a short distance from home.
Getting to work in the City is also super easy – you can ride, walk or catch the free CAT bus.
With all the infrastructure in place around the East End of Perth, this apartment offers the ultimate choice for investing in the Perth property market.
– 16th Floor SOUTH facing luxury Altair apartment – built in 2007
– Immaculately maintained
– European appliances & ducted reverse cycle A/C
– Quality cabinetry & stone benchtop
– Master Suite with balcony access, walk-in robe & ensuite
– Second bedroom with semi ensuite and mirrored built-in-robes
– 2 side by side secure basement car bays & storage room
– Resort facilities: swimming pool, spa, sauna, gym, games room with pool table & table tennis, function areas, tennis court, library & boardroom
– Tenanted on a corporate lease until end of September 2018
Council Rates $2380 PA
Water Rates $1406 PA
Strata Rates $1760 PQ
Please contact Susan Lam on 0403 124 699 or Chris Shipard on 0466 480 950 or email email@example.com to make an appointment to view this property.