Welcome Home to your lovely 1980s free standing duplex offering low maintenance living with comfortable and spacious indoor as well as outdoor areas.
Conveniently located and central with only a short stroll to parks, local schools, shopping, medical rooms, restaurants and cafes plus with fantastic public transport connections.
The home is only a short drive from Fiona Stanley Hospital, Murdoch University, SJOG Murdoch Hospital, Murdoch Train station and freeway. Fremantle, Perth CBD and the beaches are all also easily reached.
- Spacious & bright lounge room with reverse cycle air conditioner
- Open plan dining & kitchen with plenty of bench & cupboard space
- Master bedroom with BIRs & reverse cycle air conditioning
- Minor bedrooms have ceiling fans & BIRs
- Bathroom with separate shower & bathtub
- Separate laundry with outdoor access
- Spacious patio ideal for all year round outdoor entertaining
- Front and rear lawns with garden beds & auto reticulation
- Lock up carport
- Rear access (Hadley Gardens) with extra parking
- Automatic roller shutter on lounge window
- Garden shed
- Pet friendly
For any queries or to book an inspection, please email Mi Casa Property Boutique.
*Please register your attendance for home opens so you may be notified should there be a cancellation*
*Please note access to parking is at rear from Hadley Gardens*