Welcome home to warmth and relaxed elegance that radiates throughout this wonderful property built by exclusive CHESSINGTON HOMES. Located in a safe and quiet cul-de-sac on the river, it caters beautifully to a modern family's needs; the clever floor plan provides flexibility and freedom with multiple living areas, the picturesque backyard with the beautiful below ground salt water pool is privately located and low maintenance. This outdoor oasis with sparkling lights throughout inspires relaxation and alfresco entertaining every night of the week.
Features of this property include:
- 5 Large Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Parents Retreat/Home Office
- Sparkling Salt Water Pool with cover
- High 32c Ceilings to lower/28c Upstairs
- Double Lock Up Garage with under stair storage
- 3 x Reverse Cycle Ducted Air-conditioning systems
- Bosch Oven
- Gas Hotplates
- Corian Kitchen Bench tops
- Large Fully enclosed front yard
- Multiple French Doors
- Stainless Mesh Security Screens
- Outdoor Garden Shed
- Luxury carpets
- Hardwood and tiled flooring
- Huge storage and pantries
- Large wardrobes
- Balcony with unimpeded views
- Ensuite with Spa Bath
- Wooden Venetian Blinds throughout
Offering fantastic versatility with multiple living areas, this house boasts a centrally located kitchen, five bedrooms, two bathrooms, a large upstairs retreat with a study area that would be ideal for a home office.
It is perfectly located within walking distance to the Lo Quay Cafe at Riverton bridge a short stroll on the boardwalk with easy access to the cycle paths to the city and public transport, river and parklands and convenient access to a local shopping precinct inclusive of Rustico Gourmet Supermarket and Via Italian Restaurant all within 300m . The property is within the Rossmoyne Senior High School Zone & easy walking distance to Riverton Primary or Queen of Apostles School/Church.
Do not miss the opportunity to view this incredible house, visit our Home Open or call Chris Shipard Ph 0466 480 950 to discuss.