Nestled in a private and secure small street at the end of a cul-de-sac in the ever popular suburb of Willagee and with a gorgeous park at your doorstep, the location of this contemporary family home can not be faulted. if you're looking for a tranquil, serene and peaceful location to bring up your children, start a family or to downsize look no further. Wake up with birds chirping, enjoy the sunsets and lovely breeze on hot summer days, plus enjoy endless family pizza nights and pool parties in your own backyard.
Set on a low maintenance 508 sqm lot, the well presented and looked after property is deceivingly large and spacious, offering great indoor and outdoor living ideal for a family, downsizers or a couple to make it their own. Inside, it provides a functional and versatile layout featuring bright open plan living zones, central kitchen and 2 additional separate living areas, spacious bedrooms and fantastic modern bathrooms. Outside you will be amazed by the dream entertaining area including a sparkling pool, pizza oven and undercover alfresco ready for your enjoyment.
The home features the following:
- 4 double sized bedrooms all with BIRs
- 2 newly renovated modern bathrooms
- Spacious study
- Formal lounge room with French doors
- Open plan living including family and dining zones
- Large central kitchen with ample storage, near new Ariston gas cooktop and oven, Fisher & -Paykel double draw dishwasher, Corian benchtops and a walk in pantry
- Separate theatre room/games room with French doors nearby
- Separate WC and spacious laundry with side access
- Spacious double auto garage with rear access through side roller door
- Fantastic outdoor entertaining area featuring alfresco living with cafe blinds, easy care gardens, heated salt water pool complete with a water feature and a pizza oven ideal for summer entertaining.
8 solar panels
Evaporative air conditioning with new motor and pads
Reverse cycle split air conditioning in living area
Fully monitored alarm system
Camera System (8 wired inside and outside cameras) with remote viewing abilities
Two roller shutters at front of home
Front security gate
Crim fly screens on external sliding doors
Front outdoor water feature
Front and side garden reticulation
Near new large Rheem hot water system .
Built in 2004
The property is located within easy reach of public transport, short drive to Murdoch Train Station, Freeway Access, Murdoch University, SJOG Private Hospital, Fiona Stanley Hospital, Garden City Shopping Centre, local medical rooms and shopping, cafes and loads of parks.