Welcome Home to this grand heritage listed character home. Built in 1913, this Artillery Barracks home is rich with history and brimming with the gorgeous features that comes with a period home of this era.
With over 1600sqm of land, you will forget you are in the City of Fremantle and get lost in the landscaped gardens and Australian bushes that's your own private backyard.
- King size master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk in robes and ensuite
- Minor bedrooms are queen size (one with a fireplace)
- Family room with fireplace
- Formal dining room with fireplace
- Kitchen and meals with designer stove and oven and plenty of cabinet space
- Modern bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
- Study or fourth bedroom
- Sunroom and laundry
- Original polished floorboards and high ceilings throughout
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Security alarm (tenants can get monitored)
- Wide verandahs for outdoor living
- Wood shed, outdoor laundry and outhouse (3rd WC)
- Landscaped gardens and natural bushland with river glimpses
- Single auto lock up garage
- Open parking on driveway for up to 5 cars
- Manual front gate
- Included in lease - white goods (washer, dryer, fridge, dishwasher), gardening, lawn mowing and water usage
Pets may be considered.
Please contact Mi Casa Property Boutique for any queries or to book a viewing.