Parking at rear (Hadley Gardens)
Welcome to this original 1980s conveniently positioned duplex half on Petterson Avenue in Kardinya. This property is so versatile it will appeal to the first home buyer, downsizer or investor as it offers low maintenance living with comfortable and spacious indoor as well as outdoor areas.
With no strata fees, large land areas and only one outdoor common wall (carport) this duplex half presents great buying!
The property features:
- Spacious and bright lounge room with reverse cycle air conditioner
- Open plan dining and kitchen area with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Separate laundry with rear access
- Master bedroom with full wall of BIR's and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Remainder bedrooms are spacious in sizen and have BIR's
- Bathroom with shower, vanity and bath
- Separate WC
- New under cover patio ideal for all year round outdoor entertaining
- Manicured front and rear lawns and garden beds with automatic reticulation
- Floating floor boards throughout
- Lock up carport
- Rear access (Hadley Gardens) with extra parking
- Automatic roller shutter on lounge window
- Garden shed
The location is extremely convenient and central with only a short stroll to parks, local schools, shopping, medical rooms, restaurants and cafes plus with fantastic public transport connections nothing is too far away. The home is only a short drive from Fiona Stanley Hospital, Murdoch University, SJOG Murdoch Hospital, Murdoch Train station, and the freeway entries just to name a few. Fremantle, the Perth CBD and the beaches are all also easily reached.
This property will offer you the easy care low maintenance lifestyle you deserve, so don't miss the opportunity to inspect this weekend.