Only a hop, skip and a jump away from the hustle and bustle of Mount Hawthorn, walk to Glendalough Train Station, short drive to Lake Monger and the beach, surrounded by parks, local amenities and with easy access to major traffic arteries, you cannot ask for a better location!
This 3 bedroom and 1 bathroom villa is extremely versatile, perfect for the first home buyer, retirees, the professional couple or even a young family, offering great living spaces as well as a generous outdoor area.
Located in a group of only 3 with NO strata fees payable, the villa offers huge potential and is highly desirable. The home features a large and bright lounge room, tiled open plan dining and kitchen areas overlooking the gardens, 3 generous sized bedrooms, all with built in robes, bathroom with shower and vanity, separate WC, laundry and an undercover patio area with room for outdoor entertaining!
With under cover parking for 2 cars available at your door step, and with the added extras such as 2 reverse cycle split system air conditioners, LED downlights and an instantaneous hot water system, all the essentials are already there for comfortable living.
If you're looking for a lock and leave lifestyle, with close proximity to the city, transport, the beach, shopping and a cafe strip, then make viewing this villa a priority.
- 7 minute walk to Glendalough train station
- 10 minute walk to Mt Hawthorn cafe strip
- Close to all amenities, Leederville, Lake Monger and Scarborough Beach Road shopping district.
- Within the Churchlands SHS catchment area.
- Great private and public schools in close proximity including Tuart Hill Primary School, St Kieran's Primary School, Servite College, St. Dennis Primary School and Aranmore Catholic College.
- 5 km to Perth CBD
- 6.5 km to City Beach