Mi Casa Property Boutique Pty Ltd recognises the privacy of our clients.
What is personal information?
“Personal Information" and "Sensitive Information" (broadly, Personal Information of a sensitive nature) are defined by the Privacy Act. Mi Casa Property Boutique Pty Ltd collects your Personal Information for the purpose of listing/selling or purchasing property on your behalf.
How do we collect information?
Personal Information will be collected from clients directly via the website, competition entries, home opens registrations or provide us with additional Personal Information.
How do we use information?
Your Personal Information may be used in the following ways:
- Completing listing authorities;
- Completing Offer and Acceptances;
- Communicating with you Settlement and Finance Agents on the progress of your listing/sale;
- Retaining your contact details on our database
- Marketing and promotional services
Information may be disclosed to:
- Settlement Agents;
- Our insurers;
- Real estate agents;
- Our contractors and suppliers - e.g. our I.T. contractors and database designers;
- Your agents and authorised representatives; and
- Any person with a lawful entitlement to obtain the information.
Access and Correction
Subject to some exceptions listed in Privacy Principles, clients have the right to see and have a copy of your Personal Information that we hold. If any Personal Information about you is incorrect, you may request that we change that information.