• Bicton Office
• Fantastic entry level opportunity
• Great working environment
We will provide full training and encourage you to undertake a Certificate 2 in Business Administration or higher.
Please submit your resume along with a covering letter introducing yourself to email@example.com
We will commence interviews in March and the commencement date will be mid-April 2017.
Mi Casa Property Boutique is a dynamic new real estate agency. We are passionate about what we do and provide exceptional service at every interaction. As a pivotal and valued member of our team, you’re role will be to:
- Manage reception providing excellent customer service
- Enter data into Excel Spread sheets and create reports
- Assist with coordinating marketing campaigns
- Assist with online marketing
- Coordinate events and meetings
- Manage the office by ordering supplies, filing, stocking the kitchen
- Assist the Leadership team with administration duties
To be considered for this role, we require the following:
- Successful completion of Year 11 or Year 12 - Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Work experience in a customer focused or administrative role
- Confident telephone manner and excellent customer service ethic
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated, organised and committed
In return, we’ll provide you with a friendly and fun work environment where you will be working with a team of professionals who love and enjoy what they do. The Leadership team will provide you with support, coaching and guidance to develop your skills and provide you with opportunities to develop your career.